Friday, October 12, 2007

The Bahai Gardens

The Bahai Gardens in Haifa are so groomed that the word roccoco comes to mind. They seem so unnatural it is a bit frightening.





Kodak announced a new version of tmax 400.Nice.

Life is strange. Often I feel happy in the morning and sad in the evening. I have nothing to complain about but yet I am not happy. I feel I dont know where I am heading. I think one of the things that drive me is photography - but where am I going with it? An exhibition or a book would attract no one,I will never make money of it in a way I would enjoy it and yet I don't see myself not taking pictures.

That what plays in my head:

Nick Cave-into my arms

I don't believe in an interventionist God
But I know, darling, that you do
But if I did I would kneel down and ask Him
Not to intervene when it came to you
Not to touch a hair on your head
To leave you as you are
And if He felt He had to direct you
Then direct you into my arms

No comments: