Sunday, July 02, 2006

First Zorki 4+Jupiter 8 Pics and some more



Those two were taken in the middle of the night,with one diffused 60 or 80 watt bulb ,with 6 years expired delta 100 in tetenal 1+20 for 10(?) minutes with the jupiter 8 on the zorki 4 f2;1/25 handheld. The model Is my lovely girlfriend Anna.
I call them "sensual" and "morticia's closet"


These were also taken with the zorki - on ilford delta 100 with a 2/3 stops yellow filter (except the first which is either delta 400 or ilford pan 400)all are in tetenal 1+20.




I like the zorki - i can handhold it up to 1/25 as for now - it is small and easy to focus. What I hate is the lack of precise framing - it drives me mad.I like the out of focus areas of the J-8 but dont like the way it flares and the lack of click stops,I like the focusing lever and the glow wide open.




There might be a summitar(I've been offered one for 75$ with a scratched back element- I am contemplating) in my future.


I will pick the Prague films(and more) when I have the time(and money - the scanning and development probably piles up to 100$)


I discovered Bob Dylans "Nashville Skyline" woooow maaaan.It kicks ass more then Highway 61!

1 comment:

SoS said...

"Sensual" is sensual indeed. And I like the confusion the 2 hands create. At first glance it's not quite clear where that right hand comes from.