Monday, December 03, 2007

new records!


King George V street

Records:

Lena got me:

John Cale - Artificial Intelligence(mint)
Pet Shop Boys - Behaviour(good)

at the Dizingoff flee market.

I found a store on Dizingoff 90(Off the Record).
Around 10,000 records,all very clean,reasonable prices.
I got:
David Bowie Low(good)
David Bowie Scary Monsters and super creeps(Mint)
Tom Waits - Rain Dogs(good)
Bob Dylan Greatest Hits Vol. II(double record)(very good)

total - 100nis\20$.

They have a mint"Joy Division - Closer" for 90 NIS. I really want it.

Also got a Danish Journalism book circa 2000.Great BW pictures.
The text is in Danish but I dont mind since it was dirt cheap.

The nikon FE2 handles wonderfully,sits great in the hand and the automation doesn't bother me.It handles just like the fm2n(which is very good).
I'll have to see results before I feel comfortable to shoot stuff I care about though.

No comments: