Thursday, November 01, 2007

early morning,serene.




Lena in the morning. Tonight she leaves to Moscow on family matters for a few days.She packs her bags as I type this.


Today I took a 6 hour photo walk with the very talented Allon Kira who just happens to be a darn nice guy,Moshik and Dvir from d-spot analogue photography forum. Shot several rolls of plus-x,tested the polaris lightmeter.I like it. I met Kobi Wolf in Jaffa ,(who I met at his exhibition about an year ago),and we talked for several minutes.He drooled over my leica. He did not remember my name but remembered the photos I took of him there and thanked me for them.I still feel like an idiot for not asking him to sign his book then. He leaves for Chad in a few days with his canon 1DMk2 which he says he hates but uses for asigments. He wet prints his own prints.

No comments: